Monday, November 30, 2009

My daily fix


Here is a quick fix for all inspiration junkies. Enjoy!


This fantastic picture is by Nick Tassone.
I love the use of the old-school photograph with the obvious Photoshop manipulation. The added colour transforms the work from an just an image, to an art work.


Okay, so I'm a complete sucker for cheesy sayings in pretty pictures...This adorable piece (featured on Ffffound) included.


I first noticed this on Behancenetwork, though since then it's been popping up it's pretty head on similar based sites.
Gorgeous fairy-tale like picture, almost looks like it belongs in a children's book... Well, minus the nudity.


I came across this photograph on the Lonely Planet website, while looking up information for my trip to Asia. Brilliant colour, great contrast AND monkeys. What more could you want?


This is by a Latvian design company called Studio43. A little bit pin-up, a little bit kitsch. It gets my approval.

Also from Ffffound.com, yet not a piece of cheese here. Bold, direct and straight to the point. Whether you find this personally inspiring, or are inspired to shove it in said jerk's face, you can't deny that it is ridiculously cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment