skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The girl from the sea
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Artists and thier living canvases
- Star Foreman
- James Gallagher
- David Fullarton
- Christian Northeast
- Mark Weaver
- Alexander McQueen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
girl and the sea...
I'm a full time Graphic Design student, a some what keen writer, and an utterly obsessed actress.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(13)
This year I don't want presents, I just want the p...
My daily fix
Why being someone else is a waste of who you are
99¢ Dreams
That's my type of poster!
Graphic design gone wrong
A job interview is like a first date
That's who's logo?
Designer review
Artists and thier living canvases
Design book review
Attractively disturbing
What she said! Blog Review
►
October
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment